For a man who can't even properly pronounce the State he governs, Governor Schwarzenegger can be quite articulate. Recently, he went through a great deal of trouble to release a statement on why he was not signing a non-descript bill, AB 1176, relating to the Port of San Francisco. The bill was put forth by Democrat Tom Ammiano, who, when Arnold showed up at a Democratic fund raiser, stormed out, suggesting Arnold could (and I quote) "kiss my gay ass."
So, perhaps there was some bad blood there. Bad blood that seemed to seep it's way into the Governor's message. On first reading, some of the prose seems a little forced. Then, someone noticed a special message spelled out by the first letter in each sentence. Coincedence? The Governor's Office claims it is.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010