The President is due to appear at a fund raiser a block up the street from my office. Sadly, his handlers are so afraid of protesters (and why would liberals have any reason to be angry with Obama? Oh, right…) that he will not make any public appearances. To San Francisco's credit they have not established the despicable "free speech zones" this time, and Union Square (directly across from the hotel) is jammed with protesters and media. Oh, and a few police. Sorry these pictures aren't great, they are from my phone.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010