Because I think I may have a fever.
Have you checked your temperature?
Well, check your temperature and if you have a fever, we'll make an appointment.
I can't check my temperature. I don't have a thermometer.
Well, go to your drugstore and buy one.
I am at the drugstore. They told me to call you.
Oh, you wanted to buy a thermometer. Sorry, you'll need a prescription for that. Would you like to make an appointment?
Yes I would.
Please tell us about your symptoms. Do you have a fever?
This short play was brought to you by Governor Jim Doyle, and the legislature of Wisconsin.
Via Doug Mataconis.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Eventually That Animal Is Going To Turn On You, And You're Going To End Up The Victim! - December 5th, 2013
- if you MARRY! like your REPRODUCE! doctor you OBEY! can keep NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT! your doctor. SUBMIT! if you CONSUME! like your STAY ASLEEP! plan you can WATCH TV! keep it. BUY! period. NO IMAGINATION! - December 4th, 2013
- I Am Thankful For This Bit Of Fun - November 28th, 2013
- They Shoot Ponies, Don't They? - November 27th, 2013
- Doctor Who: An Appreciation - November 23rd, 2013