Because I think I may have a fever.
Have you checked your temperature?
Well, check your temperature and if you have a fever, we'll make an appointment.
I can't check my temperature. I don't have a thermometer.
Well, go to your drugstore and buy one.
I am at the drugstore. They told me to call you.
Oh, you wanted to buy a thermometer. Sorry, you'll need a prescription for that. Would you like to make an appointment?
Yes I would.
Please tell us about your symptoms. Do you have a fever?
This short play was brought to you by Governor Jim Doyle, and the legislature of Wisconsin.
Via Doug Mataconis.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- A Word From Our Sponsor - May 8th, 2013
- Lesson Plan And Syllabus For Second Semester Seniors, Princeton High School - May 3rd, 2013
- A Day Reading Popehat Is Like A Day At The Farm. Every Post Is A Banquet! Every Amazon Purchase A Fortune! Every Comment Thread A Parade! I Love Popehat! - May 2nd, 2013
- I Demand A Senate Investigating Committee - April 27th, 2013
- Be Aware That You Have Threatened, Tried To Blackmail And Accused Our Company Of SCAM With Your E-mail! - April 26th, 2013