The spam comment comes from, and links to, the office of Seattle personal injury attorney Bradley Johnson. Here's a photo of Mr. Johnson:
While the post to which "Bradley Johnson" replied, and which he really enjoyed, concerns a competing Seattle attorney, he did not read it. The post is a squib, containing just a few words. It was posted months ago, so it's hardly fresh. No one actually reading the blog post would have "really enjoyed" it. He just would have followed the link within. And he certainly wouldn't bookmark this site, because the post is one of the most inconsequential bits of fluff we've ever published.
Ahhh, but the post does contain the keywords "Seattle" and "personal injury" and "lawyer." And that's why Mr. Johnson's spamming autobot left a spam comment on our blog. Bradley Johnson, Seattle personal injury attorney (and I'm sure he's just a wonderful personal injury attorney), appears to be a spammer.
Update: He's still at it. See here.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- The Speechfather - November 19th, 2014
- Bill Maher: "If You Strike Me Down, I Shall Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine." - October 30th, 2014
- With Apologies To Black Sabbath - October 29th, 2014
- Love Is Kind Of Crazy With A Spooky Little Movie Like You - October 2nd, 2014
- This Post Knows The Gate. This Post Is The Gate. This Post Is The Key And Guardian Of The Gate. Past, Present, Future, All Are One In This Post. - September 7th, 2014