The spam comment comes from, and links to, the office of Seattle personal injury attorney Bradley Johnson. Here's a photo of Mr. Johnson:
While the post to which "Bradley Johnson" replied, and which he really enjoyed, concerns a competing Seattle attorney, he did not read it. The post is a squib, containing just a few words. It was posted months ago, so it's hardly fresh. No one actually reading the blog post would have "really enjoyed" it. He just would have followed the link within. And he certainly wouldn't bookmark this site, because the post is one of the most inconsequential bits of fluff we've ever published.
Ahhh, but the post does contain the keywords "Seattle" and "personal injury" and "lawyer." And that's why Mr. Johnson's spamming autobot left a spam comment on our blog. Bradley Johnson, Seattle personal injury attorney (and I'm sure he's just a wonderful personal injury attorney), appears to be a spammer.
Update: He's still at it. See here.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Eventually That Animal Is Going To Turn On You, And You're Going To End Up The Victim! - December 5th, 2013
- if you MARRY! like your REPRODUCE! doctor you OBEY! can keep NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT! your doctor. SUBMIT! if you CONSUME! like your STAY ASLEEP! plan you can WATCH TV! keep it. BUY! period. NO IMAGINATION! - December 4th, 2013
- I Am Thankful For This Bit Of Fun - November 28th, 2013
- They Shoot Ponies, Don't They? - November 27th, 2013
- Doctor Who: An Appreciation - November 23rd, 2013