You might think that a short academic paper, written in the customary turgid jargon, wouldn't be as funny as an article in, say, The Onion. If so, you've never read "Transgressing the Boundaries: Toward A Transformative Hermeneutics of Quantum Gravity," published in 1995.
And you've certainly not read this paper, by Harvard economists Greg Mankiw and Matthew Weinzierl, published two weeks ago.
Should tall people pay higher taxes? The answer might surprise you.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Coming Soon, To A Theater Near You - June 14th, 2013
- Screwtape Embraces The Internet - June 6th, 2013
- A Word From Our Sponsor - May 8th, 2013
- Lesson Plan And Syllabus For Second Semester Seniors, Princeton High School - May 3rd, 2013
- A Day Reading Popehat Is Like A Day At The Farm. Every Post Is A Banquet! Every Amazon Purchase A Fortune! Every Comment Thread A Parade! I Love Popehat! - May 2nd, 2013