You might think that a short academic paper, written in the customary turgid jargon, wouldn't be as funny as an article in, say, The Onion. If so, you've never read "Transgressing the Boundaries: Toward A Transformative Hermeneutics of Quantum Gravity," published in 1995.
And you've certainly not read this paper, by Harvard economists Greg Mankiw and Matthew Weinzierl, published two weeks ago.
Should tall people pay higher taxes? The answer might surprise you.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Does The Internet Need A United Nations When It Doesn't Have A First Amendment? - March 24th, 2014
- Fear And Loathing In Falls Church - January 4th, 2014
- Eventually That Animal Is Going To Turn On You, And You're Going To End Up The Victim! - December 5th, 2013
- if you MARRY! like your REPRODUCE! doctor you OBEY! can keep NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT! your doctor. SUBMIT! if you CONSUME! like your STAY ASLEEP! plan you can WATCH TV! keep it. BUY! period. NO IMAGINATION! - December 4th, 2013
- I Am Thankful For This Bit Of Fun - November 28th, 2013