In an update to Patrick's post and mine about blogging anonymously, NRO blogger Ed Whelan has issued an apology for outing blogger Publius. The apology is classy and seems sincere, and will — and should — go a long way to redeeming Whelan. Good for him.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Prenda Law: The Sound of One Shoe Dropping - May 20th, 2013
- This Is The Most Wonderful Legal Threat EVER - May 17th, 2013
- OMICS Publishing Group Makes A Billion Dollar Threat - May 15th, 2013
- Rakofsky Versus The Internet: Advantage, Internet - May 12th, 2013
- Hilarious New Team Prenda Argument: Judge Wright's Order Is Irrelevant Because of Gay Marriage - May 9th, 2013