Winning motions to dismiss and motions for summary judgment and even trials is great, no doubt. It feels good.
But I don't think I enjoy winning anything more than an anti-SLAPP motion.
You acted like a thug and tried to silence my client. Now you're gonna pay my fees. BOOYAH!
I'm disappointed I didn't get to be at oral argument. I wanted to see the expression on their faces, and shake their hands afterwards.
Edit five hours later:
HAH! Tentative on another hearing tomorrow: WIN! What is best in life? TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, TO DRIVE THEM BEFORE YOU, TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR ASSOCIATES! FLEE, PUNY MORTALS! NONE CAN ESCAPE MY INEXORABLE BRIEF-WRITING SKILLS! BWAHAHAHAHA!
Okay, too much diet Coke.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Easing Back In, With Ponies - June 18th, 2013
- Prenda Law: The Sound of One Shoe Dropping - May 20th, 2013
- This Is The Most Wonderful Legal Threat EVER - May 17th, 2013
- OMICS Publishing Group Makes A Billion Dollar Threat - May 15th, 2013
- Rakofsky Versus The Internet: Advantage, Internet - May 12th, 2013