Winning motions to dismiss and motions for summary judgment and even trials is great, no doubt. It feels good.
But I don't think I enjoy winning anything more than an anti-SLAPP motion.
You acted like a thug and tried to silence my client. Now you're gonna pay my fees. BOOYAH!
I'm disappointed I didn't get to be at oral argument. I wanted to see the expression on their faces, and shake their hands afterwards.
Edit five hours later:
HAH! Tentative on another hearing tomorrow: WIN! What is best in life? TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, TO DRIVE THEM BEFORE YOU, TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR ASSOCIATES! FLEE, PUNY MORTALS! NONE CAN ESCAPE MY INEXORABLE BRIEF-WRITING SKILLS! BWAHAHAHAHA!
Okay, too much diet Coke.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Fear Cuts Deeper Than Swords: Bergen Community College Freaks Out Over "Game of Thrones" T-Shirt - April 17th, 2014
- A Story About Low-Key Policing and Corduroy - April 9th, 2014
- Time for the Popehat Signal: Missouri Car Dealership Sues Over Criticism - April 6th, 2014
- Anti-SLAPP Victory In Oregon: Anti-Telemarketing Blog Wins Big With Pro Bono Help - April 6th, 2014
- Michael Mann Files Anti-SLAPP Motion Against Mark Steyn's Counterclaims - March 18th, 2014