O'Toole, The Mick Of Venice, By Debbie Schlussel And William Shakespeare

You may also like...

10 Responses

1. Chris Berez says:

“pitch Black actor Jamie Foxx (slave name: Eric Bishop)”

Jesus Christ! This is so staggeringly offensive, I have no idea how to respond. I must have read this sentence four or five times at this point, and I'm still stunned.

I mean, the only other time I was made aware of Schlussel was when you recently brought her up on this blog maybe a week ago.

What a thoroughly vile, evil human being.

2. matt says:

keep reading they will introduce you to other scary people as well (and then record their scores when said people write on the blog) lol

3. Patrick says:

Yeah in all seriousness Chris and Matt, every time I visit that site I feel like opening my skull and cleaning it out with a toothbrush. It's like reading The Turner Diaries, but The Turner Diaries is better written and William Pierce was much smarter than Debbie Schlussel.

But Schlussel is very popular on the web. So we'll continue to write about her.

4. matt says:

can anyone tell me why crazy people are so interesting? im fascinated by them myself and i cant explain why

5. Ken says:

It's several steps funnier than you think. Turns out the whole notion of Jamie Foxx playing the role was a joke. Gawker started it, several wingnut impervious-to-satire British rags picked it up, and then Schussel ran with it.

6. Grandy says:

That's fabulous.

7. matt says:

another train wreck. gory one at that why do we love them so?

8. Bob says:

You.. Jamie Foxx does look a little like Sinatra.

9. Charles says:

First Buford Pusser and now Frank Sinatra? Damn you, Hollywood!

The last time Gawker got involved in cross-racial casting, I was almost made famous. Unfortunately the relevant link is now broken.

10. mojo says:

Sheesh.

It's a movie, people. Get over yourselves.