And so it begins.
As expected, the authorities are not taking this seriously enough:
This crime is a class C misdemeanor in Texas, and [Texas government drone Sara] Hartley said it endangers the public.
"The big problem is public safety," said Hartley.
Yeah, the walking dead are a danger to public safety, Ms. Hartley. They want to eat us, and make us like them.
We'll see how much your threat of a Class C misdemeanor prosecution deters them.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Does The Internet Need A United Nations When It Doesn't Have A First Amendment? - March 24th, 2014
- Fear And Loathing In Falls Church - January 4th, 2014
- Eventually That Animal Is Going To Turn On You, And You're Going To End Up The Victim! - December 5th, 2013
- if you MARRY! like your REPRODUCE! doctor you OBEY! can keep NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT! your doctor. SUBMIT! if you CONSUME! like your STAY ASLEEP! plan you can WATCH TV! keep it. BUY! period. NO IMAGINATION! - December 4th, 2013
- I Am Thankful For This Bit Of Fun - November 28th, 2013