Media Remains Vigilant In Defense of Integrity of Biological Families
Journalists, remember: if you report about somebody's kid, and fail to point out prominently that this kid was adopted — even if it's 35 years later — you run the terrible risk that someone will conclude an a kid who was adopted into a family is just as much a family member as a kid who was born into a family.
And we can't have that.
Rest in peace, Lark Previn — I'm sure you will be mourned by your parents just as profoundly as any biological child would have been.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- The Road To Popehat: Spooky Edition - October 29th, 2014
- Ten Short Rants About #GamerGate - October 26th, 2014
- The Impossible Censorious Buffoonery Of Roca Labs: Am I Being Punked Here? - October 23rd, 2014
- Dinesh D'Souza's Sentence Isn't Remarkable - September 23rd, 2014
- Texas Court Makes Upskirts Mandatory, Outlaws Kittens, Hates Your Mother - September 21st, 2014