In Texas, They Don't Need Six Degrees of Separation
As long as I'm cheerfully pimping Patrick's posts, I would be remiss not to call your attention to this excellent piece about how the circle of life works in the Lone Star State — drunk driver causes fatal crash, she ups and sues the driver she rear ended, the lawyer who represents her gets cases appointed to her by her daddy, who happens to be a judge . . . . you get the picture. Texas lawblogger Mark Bennett has a great follow-up.
While you are at it, take a look and see how a discussion of the blame-the-video-game industry culminates in Patrick committing a Unabomberesque federal crime against me.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Ares Rights, Bless Its Heart, Continues Bumbling Attempts At Censorship - September 2nd, 2014
- Patrick McLaw, Skepticism, And Law Enfocement's Obliging Stenographers - September 2nd, 2014
- Attorney Mike Meier Meets The Streisand Effect, Does Not Enjoy Experience - August 27th, 2014
- Adventures in Sleazy Marketing: Purzue Just Wants A Conversation - August 27th, 2014
- Government Priorities: Compare And Contrast - August 25th, 2014