Two interesting, and timely, stories from the world of crime.
Value of items stolen by a gang of thieves in the greatest jewel heist in French history? $108 million.
Amount allegedly stolen from clients by New York attorney Marc Dreier? $380 million.
There is no word on whether the French thieves were able to lift the Pink Panther. In any case, the French were clearly in the wrong line of work.
Via Overlawyered in part.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- A Word From Our Sponsor - May 8th, 2013
- Lesson Plan And Syllabus For Second Semester Seniors, Princeton High School - May 3rd, 2013
- A Day Reading Popehat Is Like A Day At The Farm. Every Post Is A Banquet! Every Amazon Purchase A Fortune! Every Comment Thread A Parade! I Love Popehat! - May 2nd, 2013
- I Demand A Senate Investigating Committee - April 27th, 2013
- Be Aware That You Have Threatened, Tried To Blackmail And Accused Our Company Of SCAM With Your E-mail! - April 26th, 2013