I am not svelte. However, I do not yet require two airplane seats to fly. People with a penchant for algorithmic progression who look at pictures of me circa 1991 and then 2008 may conclude that I will reach that stage sometime in the next decade, though. If that happens, and the traveling spirit strikes me, I ought to go to Canada. Because there, apparently, I would be legally entitled to two airline seats for the price of one, if I can't fit into just one.
Because clearly, in some cosmic sense, it is the airlines' fault that I can eat an entire large pizza in one sitting.
No word yet if legal norms in Canada require the airlines to bring me a steady stream of peanuts and cream sodas and wipe my enormous mouth with hot towels from First Class while I go NOM NOM NOM NOM.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- NYPD: Baby, You Know We Love You. Why Do You Make Us Angry Like That? - December 5th, 2013
- The Road To Popehat: "This Will Not Turn Out Well" Edition - December 4th, 2013
- I Smell French Blood. Also, Croat. - December 4th, 2013
- Quasi-Literate Racist Asshole Jim DeBerry of Definitive Television Threatens To Sue Above The Law For Calling His Video Racist - December 2nd, 2013
- In Which Elan Gale Teaches Two Social Media Lessons - December 2nd, 2013