It wasn't really traditional, but the Poutine at the still unfortunately named O My Dawg was quite good. The gravy had a sweetness to it that subtly invoked Barbecue Sauce (without being overpowering..) The biggest disappointment was the lack of cheese curd (with shredded Monterey Jack being substituted..) It was tasty, but I feel like I did not get the true Poutine experience.
Actually, the highlight of the meal was the curry catsup that a fellow diner got. It was really good, and dragged me back to visits to Germany. Curry catsup. Yum!
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010