Crazy Questions Are Private Questions

Print This Post

You may also like...

10 Responses

1. Bob says:

Why would the hell would it matter anyway? (Whether Trig is Palin's biological offspring.)

2. Bob says:

There's extra wood in there.

3. Patrick says:

You can admire Sullivan all you want, but he's never going to link you (interestingly, he or one of his interns just read this post) because I'll always be here to discuss his flimsy grasp on sanity.

4. Ken says:

Aw, you're one to talk, Mr. I-moon-over-Instapundit- like-the-front-row-of-a-New-Kids-concert.

5. Patrick says:

You know I'm not a fan, and you can forward this to him for all I care, but you were there and you saw what happened when Mr. "Heh" linked us. It beat our Mike Seate / angry mommy / Mark Steyn, and yes, even Dailykos links into the dirt.

Of course you're welcome to ply your wiles with Mr. Sullivan as often as you choose, despite my disparagement. Apparently all one has to do to get a link from Sullivan is to discuss politics with one's wife, at the worst moment of an awful, once-in-five-years period, then transcribe the result on a blog.

6. Ken says:

No question, the man drives traffic.

Also no question that Sullivan is more that a little loopy recently.

I'm missing your post reference, though.

7. Patrick says:

I’m missing your post reference, though.

I'm not sure what that means. If you mean the Instapundit link by "post reference," it had something to do with New Zealand. If you mean something about Sullivan, my statement above was hyperbole, though Sullivan remains the closest thing blogging has to Elizabeth Wurtzel.

If by "post" you mean something in Latin that I'm just not getting, well I studied Russian before I attended law school, and I probably paid more attention to the slavs.

8. Ken says:

Sorry, I mean I'm not getting the reference to Sullivan linking to someone talking about a conversation with his wife.

9. Patrick says:

What I meant to say is that Sullivan is rather (to put it mildly) hysterical, and in fact always has been. But that's Greek to me.

10. Eduardo says:

I am the most popular anarcho-socialist gamer.

How does that make you feel?