. . . I'm usually thinking about me eating the rest of the take-out at one in the morning straight out of the refrigerator.
But apparently Thai food is even more destabalizing than that.
Thailand's prime minister was forced to resign along with his Cabinet on Tuesday after a court ruled that he had violated the constitution by hosting TV cooking shows while in office.
Was it worth it? That depends. Did it come with cha yen? I love that stuff.
Allow me to mention that I cannot imagine wanting to eat anything that any recent president would want to teach me to cook.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- How I Became A Dupe, And Why I Blame Canada - December 6th, 2013
- NYPD: Baby, You Know We Love You. Why Do You Make Us Angry Like That? - December 5th, 2013
- The Road To Popehat: "This Will Not Turn Out Well" Edition - December 4th, 2013
- I Smell French Blood. Also, Croat. - December 4th, 2013
- Quasi-Literate Racist Asshole Jim DeBerry of Definitive Television Threatens To Sue Above The Law For Calling His Video Racist - December 2nd, 2013