I've noticed that the GOP has gone, to use a technical term, completely go-nuts apeshit over Sarah Palin. It's weird. And since this Friday, I've been trying to figure out why I felt that way. And I think I've figured it out.
Do you guys remember Senior Prom? There was always one guy who didn't get his first choice, or 2nd, or third. Anyway, he ended up going to the Senior Prom with a Sophmore or something. And he tries to play if off like she was his first choice, and goes ALL OUT to convince EVERYONE of this. She gets a corsage the size of her head. The limo is extra long. The guy dances a little too close, a little too grope-y. You know what I'm sayin'? And in doing so, he only further emphasizes the fact that she very clearly was not the first choice.
Last 5 posts by Derrick
- Whether in a car or on a horse / We don't mind using excessive force - April 23rd, 2013
- No Shit - March 28th, 2013
- Ask Popehat! - January 7th, 2013
- Popehat Official Post-Election Day Reaction Guide - November 6th, 2012
- Happy Halo 4 Release Day! - November 6th, 2012