"It also exposes a very strong weakness for him — his roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and in his values," Penn wrote, according to the article by Joshua Green.
Wow. How the hell did THAT not get him fired? Oh right, incompetence.
Last 5 posts by Derrick
- Whether in a car or on a horse / We don't mind using excessive force - April 23rd, 2013
- No Shit - March 28th, 2013
- Ask Popehat! - January 7th, 2013
- Popehat Official Post-Election Day Reaction Guide - November 6th, 2012
- Happy Halo 4 Release Day! - November 6th, 2012