Sorry for the lame-ass title. I'm coming down a caffeine high. One of the big worries regarding the Bush Administration's BRILLIANT strategery of locking up suspected terrorists in BF-Nowhereistan was the loss of moral high ground. For instance, we can't tell China to knock it off with the jailing of political dissenters without at least a couple people giggling.
It's hard enough being President. Now the next guy has to do clean up too?
Last 5 posts by Derrick
- Whether in a car or on a horse / We don't mind using excessive force - April 23rd, 2013
- No Shit - March 28th, 2013
- Ask Popehat! - January 7th, 2013
- Popehat Official Post-Election Day Reaction Guide - November 6th, 2012
- Happy Halo 4 Release Day! - November 6th, 2012