Circuit City Flighty, Sensitive, Apt To Fly Into Rages And Gales of Tears
At least that's what I'm guessing based on how they're flipping out at being the subject of mediocre satire in Mad Magazine.
Congrats to Elizabeth Barron and Circuit City for hitting upon the one thing that would lead to more than twelve people reading the shitty parody. I particularly like the directive to destroy the magazines and throw them away, which conjures images of Circuit City drones jumping up and down on a stack of magazines before shoveling them off of the loading dock.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Follow-Up: U.C. Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks Gets Free Speech Right This Time - September 12th, 2014
- The Quality of Mercy Is Not Strained, But It May Have A Litmus Test - September 11th, 2014
- [Rerun from 2011] Ten Things I Want My Kids To Learn From 9/11 - September 11th, 2014
- Yale Might Want To Look Into Some Sort of Basic Civic Literacy Course - September 10th, 2014
- U.C. Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks Gets Free Speech Very Wrong - September 6th, 2014