Fox News has a problem with New York Times correspondents Jacques Steinberg and Steven Redicliffe, labeling them "attack dogs." But as any television journalist could tell a print correspondent, a picture is worth a thousand words.
Jacques Steinberg, before and after photoshop:
One of these Steven Redicliffes is not like the other:
Notice the jaundiced skin and yellowed teeth for both men. Notice the cartoonishly bestial features with which Steinberg has been graced, while all Redicliffe needs to be complete is a set of bolts photoshopped onto his neck.
Full story at Media Matters.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- Coming Soon, To A Theater Near You - June 14th, 2013
- Screwtape Embraces The Internet - June 6th, 2013
- A Word From Our Sponsor - May 8th, 2013
- Lesson Plan And Syllabus For Second Semester Seniors, Princeton High School - May 3rd, 2013
- A Day Reading Popehat Is Like A Day At The Farm. Every Post Is A Banquet! Every Amazon Purchase A Fortune! Every Comment Thread A Parade! I Love Popehat! - May 2nd, 2013