My seven-year-old is totally into Star Wars stuff. He's possibly even more into it than I was in 1977, though that would be difficult.
So it's really for him that I need to buy and play with a Force FX Lightsaber and play with it in a dark room.
It's for the children. Oh, won't somebody think of the children?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- NYPD: Baby, You Know We Love You. Why Do You Make Us Angry Like That? - December 5th, 2013
- The Road To Popehat: "This Will Not Turn Out Well" Edition - December 4th, 2013
- I Smell French Blood. Also, Croat. - December 4th, 2013
- Quasi-Literate Racist Asshole Jim DeBerry of Definitive Television Threatens To Sue Above The Law For Calling His Video Racist - December 2nd, 2013
- In Which Elan Gale Teaches Two Social Media Lessons - December 2nd, 2013