Modern academics teach us that any text can be deconstructed. Why not church signs? Blogger Joel is one step ahead of you, offering critical analysis of signs at Crummy Church Signs. He also does funny caption contests. And I learned there that God is like Alka-Seltzer!
(Spotted someplace — I don't remember where….)
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Supreme Court Conjures Corrorboration of Anonymous Tip Out of Thin Air To Justify Traffic Stop - April 22nd, 2014
- You Have Questions? The Road To Popehat Has Answers - April 21st, 2014
- Fear Cuts Deeper Than Swords: Bergen Community College Freaks Out Over "Game of Thrones" T-Shirt - April 17th, 2014
- A Story About Low-Key Policing and Corduroy - April 9th, 2014
- Time for the Popehat Signal: Missouri Car Dealership Sues Over Criticism - April 6th, 2014