This is worthy of geekgasm on so many levels.
The Cyberdyne Corporation is set to begin manufacture of powered robotic exoskeletons. Allegedly for industrial purposes, and prosthetic assistance to the disabled.
Last 5 posts by Patrick Non-White
- if you MARRY! like your REPRODUCE! doctor you OBEY! can keep NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT! your doctor. SUBMIT! if you CONSUME! like your STAY ASLEEP! plan you can WATCH TV! keep it. BUY! period. NO IMAGINATION! - December 4th, 2013
- I Am Thankful For This Bit Of Fun - November 28th, 2013
- They Shoot Ponies, Don't They? - November 27th, 2013
- Doctor Who: An Appreciation - November 23rd, 2013
- THINGS TO WANT AND BUY! - November 18th, 2013