Amusing news on the Jack Thompson front from Game Politics: (1) Jack has gone all emo because the FBI is ignoring his complaints about how the whole world, but in particular the Florida State Bar, is in a vast conspiracy to violate his rights, and (2) Jack has repeatedly reported Game Politics to the FBI for various things, including the Patriot Act.
Apparently the Patriot Act has a provision making it a federal crime to use interstate commerce to ridicule a demented vexatious litigant. This is EXACTLY why you should read laws before you pass them, Congress.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Prenda Law: The Sound of One Shoe Dropping - May 20th, 2013
- This Is The Most Wonderful Legal Threat EVER - May 17th, 2013
- OMICS Publishing Group Makes A Billion Dollar Threat - May 15th, 2013
- Rakofsky Versus The Internet: Advantage, Internet - May 12th, 2013
- Hilarious New Team Prenda Argument: Judge Wright's Order Is Irrelevant Because of Gay Marriage - May 9th, 2013