Jack Thompson and Court as the Theatre of the Absurd
Game Politics has now obtained transcripts of Thompson's nine-day state bar trial late last year, and has been running excerpts and commentary. It's astonishing; it reaches a can't-look-away-from-the-car-wreck level of sick fascination. On another level it is sad; the depiction of Mr. Thompson in action strongly reinforces my impression of him that he's seriously in need of therapy. Attorneys will enjoy Mr. Thompson's comments to the judge and his quirky (to put it mildly) grasp of evidence and procedure.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Sunil Dutta Tells It Like It Is About American Policing - August 19th, 2014
- Lawsplainer: How Mike Brown's Alleged Robbery Of A Liquor Store Matters, And How It Doesn't - August 17th, 2014
- Think That Employee Harassment Complaint Is Too Stupid To Take Seriously? Just Write Your Check To Me Now. - August 14th, 2014
- Don't Give Special Rights To Anybody! Oh, Except Cops. That's Cool. - August 14th, 2014
- Crowdsourcing Justice: Help Get Brett Kimberlin Declared A Vexatious Litigant - August 13th, 2014