Well, the unofficial RPG Museum perhaps. This is a modest, though still somewhat interesting, attempt to make a museum for pen-and-paper RPGs. Apropos with the passing of one of the two men who helped birth the genre, to be sure. Also something that will provide some quality nostalgia for more than a few members of this fine site. It's not comprehensive – not even close – but it does have some gems there. I remember the Jorune computer game, which was some sort of funky RPG-something hybrid. Never played it, alas.
The RPG reviews are pretty solid and detailed, and there are worse ways to spend a Friday.
Last 5 posts by Grandy
- Get to Know Your Authors: Arch-Nemesese Edition - October 4th, 2012
- Wednesday Night is Popehat's Semi-Annual Weekly Diablo 3 Night - May 23rd, 2012
- Friday Will Tug at your Imagination, One Square at a Time - April 15th, 2011
- Helherron Guide Now Online Too - March 16th, 2011
- Today in CRPGs - March 15th, 2011